Wednesday 2 May 2012

Holster Update

For the last couple of weeks I have been working on designing and making a prototype holster for an Astra 400 Pistol. I have now finished the prototype, and although there are a couple of minor issues (the spare magazine pouch isn't as neat as I would like, and some of the leather cutting was a little rough due to a blunt blade) I am pretty happy with the result and think it matches the originals well. I still have to do some fitting and adjusting before these are available in mt etsy shop, but the overall appearance will not change. The price when available in my shop will be £45.
Here are some photos of the prototype:

The Prototype Astra 400 holster


Back, belt loop and 'D' rings
Spare Magazine Pouch
With the flap open
Original for comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment